Steel Structure Aircraft Hangar with the advantage of Light Deadweight , large span ,great strength
Aircraft Hangar with the advantage of Light Deadweight , large span ,great strength, and all the components can welding in workshop,The building structure of Aircraft Hangar is formed by the main framework through linking up the H beam,C purline,Z purline,U purline steel components. Roof and wall using a variety of panels together,the Door , the Aircraft Hangar only one span , no middle column .
Steel Structure Aircraft Hangar are very durable. They are strong enough to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, and strong earthquakes. The steel paneling can also be coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rusting and increase the life of the panels. These pre-engineered steel buildings are also non-combustible so it’s unlikely they will be destroyed by fire. This makes them perfect for storing hazardous chemicals. In addition to the durability, another benefit is the speed of construction.
The Advantage of Aircraft Hangar as follows .
1) Light Deadweight , large span ,great strength ,
2)Finished Quickly , fast construction ,
3) Anti-fire , anti-rust ,
4) Green building , enveronmental protection .
5) Easily Installation , save manpower
1. Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
3. Roof Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Color Coated Galvanized Sheet
4. Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet;
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
6. Brace: Round Bar;
7. Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
8. Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
10.Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
11.Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
12.Door: Aluminum Roller up door ,Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
13.Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
14.Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S